High strength conforms well to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts, on corners and irregular surfaces. Excellent vapor seal, and excellent performance at low temperatures; recommended for use in normal and elevated temperatures.
1520CW Aluminum Foil Tape is a 2 mil, (50 micron) high strength aluminum foil tape coated with an aggressive, high temperature, acrylic adhesive system. The foil tape conforms well to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts, providing an excellent vapor seal. The malleable foil tape also conforms well around corners and to irregular surfaces. Coated with a special cold weather acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive system which combines superior quick stick at normal temperatures, as well as superior low temperature (below freezing) performance, this is the ultimate in cold weather foil tapes. Recommended to use at normal and elevated temperatures as well.
This product consists of a 2 mil (50 micron), premium dead soft, high strength aluminum foil coated with a specially formulated conductive pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive system. This foil tape offers superior adhesion, malleability, and adhesive conductivity, allowing for extremely low resistance, which make this an excellent shielding tape.
A 3 mil (75 micron) aluminum foil coated with a high shear, high heat resistant acrylic adhesive system. The dead soft foil conforms well to irregular surfaces. Available with and without finger lift edge.
- Used as a masking tape in plasma spray application.
- Prevents build-up of liquid metal on surfaces that must be protected.
- Used for seaming and repair of heat and flame barrier curtains.
- Used for protecting and shielding various missile and aircraft components such as control cables, harnesses, fuel lines, etc.
- Used for securing thermal insulation on heating and ventilation ducts.